Re: 3830

Yes, rolling stock is important but, and I'm quite prepared to be corrected,
I don't think 44s ever pulled DUB sets in regular service. At the very
least, they're hardly the same vintage.
It's great that rolling stock is road-worthy but some same-vintage steam to
go with them would be even better. ----------------------
Darren