Re: 3830

Dear Mr Yates,

At the expense of igniting a pointless flammen-wehr:

There is more to the NSWRTM than just the locomotives.	Rolling stock and
other items are equally important and in some cases less hardy.

Take the carriages that Paul Hogan mentions: a complete set of 9 end-platform
cars (tourist) that can't be matched by any other group. (That is in
registered operating condition.)  I know that ARHS ACT has just returned 4
cars of Set-52 to service.

Brett