Re: Southern Arurora

Yes a good idea, I also would use such a service as I did with the old one, I
guess it would need more pass than u and I though,
and it would need a flexable booking service
and no free or subsidised pensioner fares,so full fare fare payers could get on
it, without having to book weeks or months ahead, this is
what killed the old one.
Mylo.
.>Better still, why can't a private operator reinstitute the train. As a