Re: platform 0 at Lidcombe

In article <01be62b7$7fce0d20$5c1e1acb@osborne>,
  "rod gayford" <rodjg@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> I am not sure if you are referring to Lidcombe or Epping re Easy Access
> Upgrade, but if it is Epping full copping was installed early last year to
> replace the unfinished edge. Looks 100% better.

They had some problems at Epping after the platform was completed where
guards were opening the doors on the wrong side.  IMHO, all up trains should
open their doors on the up side, and all down trains should open their doors
on the down side.  This would save having passengers running over the stairs
if a train's platform was changed at short notice.