Re: 6029 Restoration - what's happening?

6040 isn't likely to run again. I don't think the RTM would ever be
interested. The last time I saw it(last year) the bunker and tender were
full of rust holes. The cost would be prohibitive.

6039 shouldn't be too far away from running order.

6042 was left out at Forbes in pretty ordinary condition before being
dragged up to Dorrigo. My tip is that it will be used for spares for 6039,
which was just serviced before the end of regular steam. Since 6039's done
little work since then, it should still be in good nick... Trevor????

ARHS ACT apparantly has a good boiler ready to go into 6029 but I reckon it
will need an act of parliament for anything more to happen...

Anyone else with any ideas?
Darren.