Re: Bromage really is GOD!!!

<<<<Just the same way you do..... people in glass houses etc...

  MarkBau1> So good to see that some of you are starting to realise that it
doesn't
  MarkBau1> take years to drive transit stuff>>>>>>

I see you have trouble distinguising an opinion from a statement of fact.

If I said VR had 27 B's I would be making a statement that is incorrect.
However, if I said that the B's were the worst loco's VR ever owned, I'd be
stating an opinion. Opinions can't be set straight, they are just...opinions,
but incorrect statements can and should be corrected.

Now when someone "recalls" seeing something when they were less than 4 years
old big questions marks arise!

Mark.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at: