Re: Bromage really is GOD!!!

I just pointed this out because GOD's pronouncements are always made with such
seeming authority that one is not expected to question them. In fact, GOD gets
more things wrong than just about anyone on this newsgroup. I'm just trying to
keep the records straight.

As Geoff posted, 5 divisions of the Overland does seem a bit fanciful, maybe
during WWII they ran 5 divisions of something but AFAIK 3 was the most the
Overland ever ran in later days, although, as usual, I could be wrong.

Roderick, care to comment on the "5 divisions of The Overland" assertion?

Just to clear things up. If someone posts bad info and I try to correct it
should I, the messenger or the person spreading bad info get shot?

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/