Re: Bromage really is GOD!!!

MarkBau1 wrote:

> I just pointed this out because GOD's pronouncements are always made with such
> seeming authority that one is not expected to question them. In fact, GOD gets
> more things wrong than just about anyone on this newsgroup. I'm just trying to
> keep the records straight.
>
> Just to clear things up. If someone posts bad info and I try to correct it
> should I, the messenger or the person spreading bad info get shot?

All kinds of people on this newsgroup get things wrong. I am frequently
wrong myself. I post and read here to learn what is going on. We are all
fallible. I do not believe it is fair to abuse someone the way you have
in this thread just because the person you object to gets things wrong
in your opinion. I would like to think we all post here with good
intentions, however mistaken we may be in each others' eyes, and there
is no need for such pointed personal abuse.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand