Re: Concession Fares on CityRail

John wrote:

> Instead of bludging on the tax payer why don't you pay full fare. All of you
> UNI students bludge on the government while you are still at uni, but once
> you leave, you try to rip everyone off. I am very sorry of coarse if you
> intend to offer student rates when you graduate.

umm, hello, but keep in mind students are forking out thousands of dollars to go
to uni,
with low or no incomes, compared to obviously yourself who gets paid for
travelling in
each day. As soon as we start earning money after graduating, we have to pay
twice
the fare we now are, just like you already do. It's all a question of means..
plus, public
transport is the usually the only way for most students.

I'd also like to know how I'm going to rip you off? btw, not all uni students
are lawyers or doctors as
you seem to think..

I think I'll stop there.
Be informed.