Re: Edmonson Ticket type

Can anyone give a list of where the state ticket printing machines went now
that state railways are just about things of the past?  Here is what I know:

VIC: All machines ex Nth Melb printing works went to PBR/MillDean press
except for one which went to the law printer.  What happened to it now
OneLink runs the tickets?  The multiprinter that used to be at Flinders
Street B office went to Spotswood reclamation depot in the mid 80's and was
broken up.
NSW: ZigZag has at least one, but I dont know the rest.  What happened to
the multiprinters that used to be in the country booking office at Central?
Qld:?? I think MillDean got one but I am not sure
SA: Port Dock Museum
WA: ?? Still being used by Westrail up to a few years ago
TAS: Puffing Billy
CR: Printed by VR, never owned a ticket press.

Craig.