Re: V/Line Pass/Bayside Trains/Swanston Trams

When can I laugh? :-) All these things you mention involve money. Why
bother spending money when we have a perfect non-working CityLink tollway?
:-) I mean, Us Victorians cannot live without yet another football stadium,
can we?[1]

Regards
Michael

John Cleverdon scribbled something with a chicken feather on 26/06/1999
in <377432E9.B08C7231@cdi.com.au>:

>When I was at uni, I was reading through planning documents (~1993?)
>recommending extending the electrification to Melton, Sunbury,
>Craigieburn, Stony Point, and possibly South Morang. Also mentioned were
>improvements to stations between Dandenong and Pakenham.
>Will this finally occur, or will we continue to "dream on"?
>
>John
>--
>John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
>**** Seeking Employment in the Cartography/GIS Field, Details at:
>**** http://www.cdi.com.au/~johnc/work.html
>Dromana, Victoria, Australia | Phone: 03 5987 1535 (H)
>E-mail:  johnc@cdi.com.au
>The Locomotive Page: http://www.railpage.org.au/loco
>Astronomical Society of Frankston: http://www.cdi.com.au/~johnc/asf.htm
>Railway Map of Victoria: http://www.cdi.com.au/~johnc/railmap.htm