Re: VLP sold

<<<<<Yes, I keep hearing this. But there are no fines in New Zealand for such
things, and Stagecoach has been an innovative company here, increasing
services, reducing fares and putting lots of new low-floor buses into
service. They also like Wellington's trolleybuses, which is more than
can be said for the city council transport department they bought them
off. I can only judge them on my daily experience.>>>>>>>

I read the occasional pommy railfan mag and its clear to me that most pommy
fans are basically whingers. Like you said, you can only judge Stagecoach on
your experience, GOD gets his info from a magazine read half a world away from
pommyland.

Mark.
Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/