Re: Yuri, your'e a good man! (FV new scheme)

Hi Mark

Your comment about the new FV paint scheme looking good as an A Class
got me thinking.

Many years ago , when I was just a boy, Triang model trains produced a
B Class in the VR ( actually that's the Erie RR livery ) style but with
the same green and gold. It looked good when I was 10 so I can't wait
to see a 12 inch to the foot scale A class like that.

I think the paint scheme is very, very good and it might even make a G
Class look passable.

I checked out your web page the other night and loved the UP E9's
shot.Sorry to hear that you got stuffed around by SP et al.

I have to tell you though that I was sitting in The Turntable
restaurant in Minturn CO about 4 years ago after having followed a
freight up Tennessee Pass ( RIP ) and got talking to some ex D&RGW
crews. I wanted to take a shot of a helper consist parked outside the
bunkhouse and said that I had heard that the SP were not railfan
friendly and their response was " You should try working for them !!! "

I am sure you can relate to that.

Yuri, thanks for the shots

Regards  Peter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/