When's someone going to post some photos of X47?

X47 entered revenue service with Freight Victoria resplendent in green
and gold.

Leading her lesser attired classmates X54 and X43, she rolled today's
9083 down Deniliquin goods out of Tottenham Yard "right on the
advertised" at 1420.

Out of Sunshine at 1429, she roared through Diggers Rest at 1458,
whistling at the photographers lined up at the signals at the up end
of the station.

X47 was next sighted at Woodend, purposefully leading her charges
northbound at 1603.

If you point your browser to my home page below, go to Gallery then
Current, you will find tonight's photo essay on X47's first business
trip.

To browse to the X47 page directly point your browser to
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me/fv_x47.htm
to see the pictures.

Please note: due to time constraints, only my Railpage page has been
updated, the Enternet page will be done "Real Soon Now".

I'm told she's returning on 9084, and, due to popular demand will be
performing an encore tomorrow afternoon on 9083.

Marinus (I'm told you watch the group), the new colour scheme is
superb, the lining an acknowledgement of the once proud Victorian
Railways, but updated with an eye to the new millennium.

Um, could we have an A class next, please?

Regards

Yuri
--
==================================
Yuri J Sos

Unless otherwise stated, all locations mentioned
are in Victoria, Australia

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Personal Web site has now moved to
http://www.railpage.org.au/steam4me
Recipient of Compuserve Web Gem Award

The Steam Media Productions web site has moved to
http://www.railpage.org.au/smedia