Re: NSWGR Timber Trestles

Thank you guys for your input on this subject. It appears from your information
and some which was emailed direct that there probably was not any double
tracked open transom timber bridges built in NSW - which is really a bit of a
surprise.

Now that I'm wasting your time - here's a question I'd also like to hear
answers to:

You're out trainchasing and you decide to walk through a tunnel so you can get
in place for your next shot - but the train is closer than you calculated and
before you know it, you have a raging 38 behind you entering the tunnel at +/-
70MPH. You can't get to one of the workman's safety thinggies in time and the
tunnel is quite narrow - there's a good chance you'll be hit by the train if
you stand against the wall. Having prayed, how do you save yourself?

Graham
--
The Coramba Creek Timber Company's Railway
Web Page: