Re: ODD DESTINATIONS

Hi Eddie,

The Oolong / Toolong story is quite possible.

The land around there on both sides of the trainline was originally
owned by Lord Beresford from England.

My grandparents purchased most of it in 1920.

I did a check. No one in the family can remember the origin of the
name Oolong.

PS I am not responsible for any stray sheep on the tracks in that
area!

Cheers
Peter Cokley