>> Uardry
>> Sodwalls
>> Dripstone
>> Cullen Bullen
>> Boppy Mountain
>>
>> and my favourite
>>
>> Australian Cream of Tartar Platform
>
>Also Oolong has a wonderful ring to it.
>
>I think it was that very reputable publication of some years back, New
>South Ales Digest, which explained the origin of that name. It was
>originally Toolong and so it was shortened.
>
>Eddie

I have a copy of said reputable publication. Just what sort of reputation
should not be entertained right now. Trouble is, with all the talk of 412
ales, popcorn hoppers and the correct bell-codes for signal boxes being
swept away by floods, I became Illalong the way and failed to reach the
(T)oolong reference!

Hope you don't think I'm Wingen.