Re: Scanning Photos

Since this is something I have some knowledge about, I'll throw my two-bobs'
worth into the debate.
I think Ulead's PhotoImpact 4 is also a pretty reasonable lowish-cost
package that does quite a good job.
If you're scanning for the web, you certainly don't need any more reso than
150dpi and saving using JPEG even at 60% good quality setting is adequate
for most photos.
Darren.

<376fd5d2.3663387@news.enternet.com.au>...