Re: Scanning Photos

This is THOMMO's wife, I'm only a beginner  though. If you scan the picture,
then copy it. Then paste it into paint and resize it there or  another
options is to copy it straight into word or works. To re-size it, click on
the photo so you get a cross & then move your mouse on the corner or sides,
it will tell in small writing RE-SIZE,
I hope this helps you  regards Julie.