Re: Scanning Photos

Hi,

Or if you are one of the few of us out there that use a unix based
operating system, try a program called The Gimp. It's free, and it does
almost as much as Adobe Photoshop. Installs almost seamlessly on a Redhat
4.2 Linux system, so you shouldnt have any problems with later versions of
Redhat (i think they may even include it these days) or slackware.

http://www.gimp.org

Regards
Michael. (trying to fall asleep at 5:30am, do you think its working?) :)

The voices in my head told me something that David Martin said, therefore i
quote: