Re: Railway Adventures TV Series

Had the ABC or BBC made the series...... :)

Don't worry about that, when are FOXTEL or OPTUS VISION going to bring out
the RAIL CHANNEL- 24 hour Railway shows and live footage of trains from all
over Australia.
    A bit far fetched perhaps, BUT 100 years ago, if I told you that you
could be viewing other peoples photos of trains and rail information on your
own computer, you would have told me where to go.  -Then you would have
asked what the hell a computer was.

regards,
Steven Hurst
My Broadmeadows pics and information, at:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~hurste/bmsl.html