SYDNEY NORTHERN LINE ACTION

Plenty of action at Strathfield West up to Rhodes this weekend with the
closedown. Up NRC freights on the main down at West Strathfield stopping
to change crews also. Work being done on the down relief through W
Strathfield to stop that track completely disappearing into the mud at
the down end of the station. Also putting in new staunchions etc to
replace those knocked out by train wreck at North Concord. No sign of
re-instating up relief track but more work to come next weekend.  For
all those that had trouble with my Epping posting this posting refers to
Sydney NSW, the planet Earth. I still have not learnt what the freight I
spotted at Epping hauled by two 73 Class locos was all about.

Cheers

RJG