Re: Website!

You want to download a good model/prototype program, try :-
http://home.t-online.de/home/jan.bochmann/hpg_eng.htm

It contains all the info for building a fictional or fully operational
layout on your PC. I am currently building an exact replica of the Sydney
suburban system circa 1960. If you want any more advice, contact me either
through the news group, or by e-mail in dnightingale@bigpond.com  (the reply
will not work).

Daniel