Re: Website!

David Proctor wrote:

> In the latest edition of Australian NetGuide, they have a section whish is
> basically a list of sites to visit while waiting for that important download
> to finish.
>
> One of them is a "Virtual Model Railway" - the address is
> http://rr-vs.informatik.uni-ulm.de/rr/ (I know - it is a bit strange).
>
> Just going in to try it now - the review says to click on "info" if having
> trouble.

What a fascinating virtual model. I sent a train from track 3 to track 3 and
that worked OK then I sent it from track 3 to track 1 and before it went the
train on track 1 went round to the centre road, then the original train went to
track 1. Unfortunately just like our early model layouts (circles) you lose
interest fairly quickly. Give me a point to point layout with timetable
operation anyday - just like the East Highlands Railway.

David.