Re: Smell the Steam at Spencer Street Saturday

> BTW, Richard F, are you out there? how far away from operation is the
> Newport turntable?

Sorry Yuri, as I just said in a previous post I even have to wait for my
mailout to post a brochure! Unfortunately most of the Board don't
understand the effect the internet is going to have on life soon and
don't see any reason to use it. We only have the website because I
organised it and maintain it myself.
I;ll try and get onto someone today to find out and post a message
tonight.

Richard

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/