Re: Smell the Steam at Spencer Street Saturday

 If a "live" link is not presented it
means
> that a bit more effort is required to visit and this probably means
that I
> won't bother. Thus for the sake of  7 fewer keys strokes I won't visit
your
> site. Am using a recent version of Netscape.
>
> How about all posters including the http:// for easier access.

It's live in my browser with only www.steamrail.com.au so it must be
your setup.  I use Netscape at work and I find it crap compared to
Internet Explorer which I use at home,(about the only thing from MS I
like!).
You could save 6 keystrokes by typing www.srv.org.au and get to the same
site!
As for visiting the site, I hope as a volunteer and very much an amateur
at web hosting I have made the site interesting for railfans. I try to
post what up to date information I receive despite mainly having to rely
on my mailout for brochures etc, (yep this is the OFFICIAL site!). But
visiting is not compulsory and I'am happy that we are getting over
10,000 hits a month.
If you live in Victoria then perhaps a bookmark might be more
appropiate!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/