Re: Smell the Steam at Spencer Street Saturday

Richard Flinders wrote:

> www.steamrail.com.au

I don't know whether you notice this or not but in my surfing of the net if I
pick up a "live" link to a site that seems interesting I will most likely
whizz off and have a look because all I have to do is "click n go". Example
is just tonight went and had a look at the Yaraka site mentioned in the
earlier thread about the train. If a "live" link is not presented it means
that a bit more effort is required to visit and this probably means that I
won't bother. Thus for the sake of  7 fewer keys strokes I won't visit your
site. Am using a recent version of Netscape.

How about all posters including the http:// for easier access.

David.