Re: Concession Fares on CityRail

Yes, RoA cards are no longer issued. Now generally a small hologram
sticker is attached to the student's uni-ID card. However, if the card
is not photo-ID (such as my uni-ID) an apricot coloured cardboard card
is issued with the foil attached. It says on the top:

CityRail
State Transit Authority on N.S.W
New South Wales Student Identification card
(For Tertiary/College Students aged 16 years or over)

DB.