Re: Web Designer For Hire

I can identify with your sentiments. I'm a qualified electronics tech with
about 15
years experience and am about halfway thru a degree in computer and info
science
and still cannot get any work in either field. I've just been knocked back
from
applying to work at GHM on the assembly line because I haven't got "production

line experience". For christ's sake, if that was what they wanted then why the
hell
didn't they say so in the advertisement two weeks ago..

Forgive me, I'm a bitter bastard at the moment...

--
Regards

David Milne
ICQ 37590068