Re: Sydney Questions....

Gareth Lumsden wrote in message ...

>3.  I read in Digest that a shuttle service from Lidcombe to Olympic Park
>    runs everyday at 10 minute intervals.  Can I go on this?  What
>    activies go on at Olympic Park to warrant such a good service?

This service is available to anyone with a valid ticket. Whilst there may
not be events occurring at Olympic Park all of the time, there is a growing
number of people who wish to travel there merely to have a look around the
site, etc.

>4.  What day/s & times does the 422 hauled Griffith pass run?

SL15 runs on Saturday, SL16 runs on Sundays - the Countrylink website
(http://www.countrylink.nsw.gov.au) has a timetable section, but it does not
actually give you a timetable - you put your starting point in, select your
destination, and the day you wish to travel, and it will then give you the
times (including connections).

DaveP

I LOVE deadlines - I especially LOVE the swishing sound they make as they go
flying by!