Sydney Questions....

All,

I am hopefully going to be visiting Sydney in the near future, and have
got a few questions:

1.  Are any unrefurbished Tulloch trailers still running?

2.  I heard a rumour that FV's X38 is on hire to Austrac, and has not seen
    Victorian rails for a while - Where can I find it?

3.  I read in Digest that a shuttle service from Lidcombe to Olympic Park
    runs everyday at 10 minute intervals.  Can I go on this?  What
    activies go on at Olympic Park to warrant such a good service?

4.  What day/s & times does the 422 hauled Griffith pass run?

5.  What are the current advertising liveries of the SLR trams?
    2102 is advertising Cadbury, another one for Intel Pentium III?

Thanks in advance,
Gareth.
Melbourne.

Gareth Lumsden     s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au    glums112@yahoo.com
Have you ever chased, seen, waited around for excessive periods of time
for, photographed, travelled long distances for, read magazines about,
researched unnecessarily about, worried about, missed out on
opportunities because of, neglected other facets of life because of,
could have invested money on something other than, wasted time and
money on, contributed, edited and created magazines about, got sick of
and crawled back to, cabrode, rode with dickheads on, been entertained
on, been bored to death on, slept on, driven, walked faster than, met
idiots on, found Inner Neighbourhood tickets on, riden on refurbished
Harris, Tait, Hitachi, Comeng, Goninan, V/Line, Countrylink, Australian
National, Great Southern Railway, CityRail, Transadelaide, National Rail,
V/Line, V/Line frieght, West Coast Rail, Great Northern, Freightcorp,
talked about, joked about, or riden in trains?
You must be interested in trains! - Visit my web page:
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278                                 1