Re: Sydney Questions....

Gareth Lumsden wrote in message ...

>All,
>
>I am hopefully going to be visiting Sydney in the near future, and have
>got a few questions:
>
>1.  Are any unrefurbished Tulloch trailers still running?

***NO, However not all got the fixed seat treatment, some you can still
reverse the seats.

>3.  I read in Digest that a shuttle service from Lidcombe to Olympic Park
>    runs everyday at 10 minute intervals.  Can I go on this?  What
>    activies go on at Olympic Park to warrant such a good service?

***Most trains I see are empty! but I don't care, it keeps me in a job.

>4.  What day/s & times does the 422 hauled Griffith pass run?

*** It runs to Griffith on Saturday's and returns on Sundays (Sorry don't
know if it always hauled by a 422 class engine)
Leaving Syd In the morn arr Griffith in the arvo
Leaving Griffith in the morn arr Syd in the arvo.
I.E. Only a one night stay in Griffith, Perfect for a train buff, not
perfect for a tourist hoping to have a look around the place.

Regards, Mick