Re: URGENT - RESEARCH FOR MAJOR MOTION PICTURE

The best mountains, river gorges, etc. would have to be in New Zealand. They
have a number of railway museums with old rolling stock in operation. Some
of the mountains there are snow capped through the whole year,

Cheers
John Wayman

01beb34e$a86a1ca0$cfeda8c2@Ian">news:01beb34e$a86a1ca0$cfeda8c2@Ian...