Re: re Looking on with responsibility

Chris Stratton wrote:

> *SNIP*

> > were
> > tickets
> > >
> > > Sounds like Queensland Rail.
> > >

> > Are you speaking from experience?
> >
> > John McCandless
> > Cloncurry NWQ
> >
> Back in about 1983 I was taking photos at Roma St on the access road to the
> goods yard which was where the new tunnel portal is now. I was halfway up
> the hill from the guard in his little box at the gate, but he still walked
> up the hill to where I was and told me to bugger off.
> But in July last year I was photographing from footbridges and stations all
> day at Yeerongpilly, Corinda, Park Road,Dutton Park and South Brisbane and
> had no problems at all. I had a valid ticket but no one approached me at
> all.

While visiting Brisbane in 1993, my brother and I took many photos at stations
around the city (with valid tickets of course), and I do not recall getting
warned off. I also managed a couple through the front window of a 2000 class
railmotor while going out to Gatton.

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Amateur astronomer & Railway enthusiast | Essendon - 1999 AFL premiers