Re: SLEEPING ON TRAINS (was re gunzel)

I worked a loaded wheat train out of Goulburn one afternoon and after a long
day at Goulburn RSL.  I thought I'd shut my eyes for a few minutes, I wrote
the time in the journal as we passed through the north Goulburn gates and
the next thing I knew there was a thunderous crash and a blaze of lights !

I ran to the vestibule because I thought we were in the dirt only to be
confronted by the BrakeVan cleaner at Rozelle !

Shortest trip I ever had and so much for exchanging of hand signals with
manned signal boxes !

--
Marc Hunt
(Ex-Enfield Guard)