Chicago Freight Car Leasing!

Just wondering what equipment this mob own in Australia, apart from the EL's
[thanks John McCallum]
----
Incorporated in 1998, CFCL Australia Pty, Limited is the wholly owned
subsidiary of Chicago Freight Car Leasing Co. dedicated to providing
railroad rollingstock and equipment financing in Australia.
We have the ability to finance all types of railroad equipment, from
rollingstock and locomotives to maintenance equipment.

Such equipment can be new or existing, and can be sourced from Australia or
from overseas. We can use our US railroad experience to source new or
refurbished North American rollingstock, modified as required for Australian
service.

Our experience in financing railroad equipment permits us to carry residual
risk and provide true operating lease options to our customers. Full service
and "wet" leases are also available.

With a fleet of over 7000 railcars in North America, we have the proven
capacity to handle transactions of any size.

For additional information about CFCL Australia Pty Limited, and our
available services, please fax to 1-847-318-8045 in the US, or E-mail
crdx@sprynet.com

For information about Chicago Freight Car Leasing Co., our US parent, click
hCFCL Australia Pty, Limited

----
[...]

here.

ere. http://www.crdx.com/cfcl_australia.htm