Re: WCR June Newsletter now available

Howdy,

MarkBau1 wrote:

> Guard's compartment????
> I thought that they got rid of guards in Victoria?

Indeed they did.  Perhaps I should have been more clear, hence amendment
below:

"The compartment formerly occupied by Guards and now used intermittently
by Conductors has excellent heating.  The compartment formerly occupied
by the travelling Electrician is quieter than that formerly occupied by
the guard, but alas, lacks the pair of heaters".

Regards,
Conductor Craig.
--
Craig Haber