Re: Melbourne's Citylink Bridge is fantastic for phographing trains!

I wasn't able to get many shots, as I didn't have much film and wasn't
expecting access to this section. Also only Sunday frequencies on tram and
train lines. I was ordered off the bridge by police after reaching the
northern end where it meets the Tullamarine Freeway at Jeff's Erection.

The City Link consists of two bridges side by side. I walked north along the
eastern one, and was prevented from returning down the western one by the
police.

I will post some pictures to a website shortly,

Cheers
John Wayman

David Langley <del@ancc.com.au> wrote in message
3758E5C1.81B90948@ancc.com.au">news:3758E5C1.81B90948@ancc.com.au...
> John Wayman wrote:
>
> Unable to visit although in Melbourne. Did you take many photos and while
some
> of the more interesting aerial shots be posted on a web site.
>
> > Last weekend the Citylink bridge was open for pedestrians.
> >
> > The walk over the river was very interesting, and the views of the city
and
> > destroyed area that used to be our docks were great.
> >
> > You could see Dynon Loco depot turntable snuggled under the bridge,
North