Re: Airport line - track maintenance shutdowns

Surely they need a crossover from the Down City Inner to the Up City Inner
to allow trains from the NSR to access the Down City Outer (via existing
crossovers) when the City Inner is closed?
(Seems a pity they couldn't have connected the NSR to the existing Main line
beyond the Flying Junctions. Bit of an insult to Dr Bradfield!)
Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY (formerly Ron BEST)