Re: All Trains To Be Replaced

Global Legend wrote in message <3756986E.BA277EA5@hotmail.com>...
>Is not a person entitled to ones own opinion without being ridiculed by
>a pompous genetic calamity such as yourself?

Not really - the comment you made was stupid.

"All trains should be replaced in Melbourne. They are too old"

The Comeng sets are approx. 15 years old (mid 80's I think) - they are not
too old.

"too smelly,"

That is not a reason to replace trains - it is a reason to implement a
better cleaning regime.

"and look awful."

Well, I suppose that IS a reason to replace trains - forget the fact that
they do the job, we can't have ugly looking trains now, can we?"

DaveP

I LOVE deadlines - I especially LOVE the swishing sound they make as they go
flying by!