Re: All Trains To Be Replaced

And so you are holier than thou eh? What gives you the right you
pea-brained turd to insinutate, sorry, STATE that my comments were
stupid? Hmm? On what basis have you calculated that Professor Knob Gob?
On whatever basis though, you're still a biohazard who does nothing for
furthering the cause of public transport!

Stand up you cretin should you be concerned about our metro transit
system. If not, sink back into lollypop world at the back of the garden
from whence you came lowly peasent.

Con