Re: Tait Trains

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:
> At one stage the Ringwood line had Taits, Haris, Hitachi and Comeng
> I used to think would the train be a red, blue, sliver or orange one.

I lived in Box Hill until Easter 1984. I remember my last ride in a
revenue service Tait in March of that year. At the time I was going to
school in Croydon and there was a Blackburn train preceeding my regular
Lilydale train. One morning ithe Blackburn train was a Tait (displaying
Box Hill as the destination), so I got my last ride.

Cheers
David