Re: Tait Trains

<<<<<Tait's ran through the loop for about a week before they were banned.>>>>>

It was quite a bit longer than "a week" It might seem like they didn't last
long in the loop because by the time the loop was opened there wasn't that many
Taits left so seeing a Tait in the loop, or anywhere for that matter was
getting rare. I made a point of finding out which loop runs the Taits were
making and shot them at the tunnel entrances at Spencer St. Apart from the
Sandy/PM/StK group I'm pretty sure that the last group they ran on was the
Northern group.

Its quite possible no Taits ever ran in the Clifton Hill or Burnley tunnels
because by the time the loop was opened the Taits were off those groups.

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/