Re: Skitube

The tunnel is single line. At Perisher Valley (underground station) the
line splits into two. I am not sure of whether the section between
Bullocks Flat and the tunnel is single or double line.

When I have caught the SkiTube during winter (most recently earlier
this month) there has been one train running a Bullocks Flat to
Perisher Valley shuttle, and another running a Perisher Valley to Blue
Cow shuttle.

DB.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/