Re: Freight Victoria Black

The camera shop where I buy it gets in the four packs and then sells me one
roll at 1/4 the four pack price so I am getting the cheaper price and only
buying one at a time. The only problem is the shop moved from Wollongong to
Corrimal so now I have to drive further but, on the other hand, parking is
easier.
--
Regards,
Chris Stratton