Re: EM100 Track Recorder (29 &30 July)

Does anybody know if there is more than one EM100 type vehicle operating in
Victoria?

I don't mean the ex AN unit that is on hire, or the EM120 unit NSW send down
occasionally.
To the best of my knowledge only one was bought and extra bogies are
available to quickly move it from one gauge to other.
BUT..a Wodonga Signalman swears that one departed on the BG and another
arrived on the SG much too soon after to be the same vehicle. He also swore
that they had different Numbers, and showed me the entries in the train
register....Now just what is going on??
Rod