Re: Ringwood (new platform)

In article <7n212b$53p$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>,
  cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au (Christopher_Martin GORDON) wrote:
> The new platform at Ringwood is coming along nicely now.  The track
has
> been put down and connected to the points (223 & 234) there was a
> track machine in there tonight.
>
> Fo a couple of pictures have a look at my page.
> http://cmgord.alphalink.com.au/trains/ringwood/
>
> --
> Chris Gordon
> http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord

The new platform track is due to be completed by 26/7/99, platform
surfacing is due to start on this date. New departure signals are to be
installed over the weekend 24-25/7/99, these are to be brought into
service on 1/8/99, when remainder of overhead changes will be
completed. It is expected that the first trains to use the new platform
will run on 2/8/99.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/