Longest Ghan to run in to Spencer Street

	Could anyone please inform me of the longest Ghan to have come in to
Melbourne.  The trouble with Spencer Street is that there is only one main
connection in to platforms 1 and 2 and also to the Motorail dock.
Is there a limit to the amount of Motorail wagons that can fit in to the
dock and as far as I can remember, all of the tracks lead in to a single
line somewhere near the signal box.  I think something should be done to
accommodate the longer trains as they will only get bigger as time moves
on.
I think that we need to be able to hold more than two SG trains in the
platforms at the one time so running a Sg line around to Flinders Street
would be a fine idea, being able to hold a 27 car train in one go. BRING ON
40 CAR IP'S
Comments appreciated.
Reg
David