Re: Trains make more economic sense than cars: study

qldspeed wrote:

> Are we getting an unbiased view here?... I think not.
>

> >The report is available from Island Press (ISBN 1 55963 660 2), or see
> >http://wwwistp.murdoch.edu.au/
> >
> >Cheers
> >David

:o)
Possibly not - but then no-one's view is unbiased... see that's why it's
called a view.. not a fact ;o)

:o) Rather than attacking the people proposing the view, maybe you
should attack the view itself.. but I think you'll find, when all is
said and done, that the report has a good deal of credibility.