Re: Who is Regie?

Hi,

I made good note to totally ignore him on the weekend, or perhaps the
occasional "yeah" type agreement.

Another one you have to watch for on the spark trips is someone who goes by
the name Greg. He foams worse than Reggie :) Doesn't complain, but when I
was stuck with him in 107M back in December (it was my first spark tour, i
learnt to keep well away from him after that) he couldnt stop tormenting
the other 5 people in the compartment (me being one of them) about how
"Warrnambool IS ON" and "the wheel fell off the R class". Those who have
come across him would know very well what I am talking about.

As you said in a previous post, these people make you not want to be a
gunzel, i feel the same way.

Regards
Michael.

Gareth Lumsden scribbled something with a chicken feather on 23/07/1999 in